Thursday, January 12, 2017

Boys Girls Best status & Quotes ➸

Boys and Girls Status & Quotes  ツ ü    Every problem comes with a solution. If it doesn't have any solution, it&... thumbnail 1 summary





Boys and Girls Status & Quotes 



ü  Every problem comes with a solution. If it doesn't have any solution, it's a ...........Girl

ü  Girls use photoshop to look beautiful.. Boys use photoshop to show their creativity.

ü  Mine is- Never trust on girls coz they didn't care any boy

ü  Every girl deserves to be treated like a princess.

ü  She likes him, He likes her. Everyone knows, Except them.

ü  Girls are not toys.. You can't just drop them when you get boared.

ü  In every girl's heart there is a sea of secrets she wont ever let you swim in.

ü  If a man expects his wife to be an angel in his life, Then he should first create a heaven for her.

ü  If you have to convince someone you are right for them, Then maybe they are not right for you.

ü  Behind every untrusting girl, Is a boy who lied, cheated, Broke his promises to her.

ü  Women are meant to be loved, Not to be understood.

ü  That awkward moment when your parents ask if you like anyone.

ü  Don't be a woman that needs a man .... Be a woman a man needs.

ü  Girl: I have changed my mind. Boy: Thank God! Does the new one work?

ü  Holding a girls hand in public is just another way of saying you are proud to have her.

ü  Every girl is an angel. Don't waste time in selecting unique. Instead spend time in understanding them.

ü  She can be your best friend, Worst enemy or a real sweetheart. It all depends on how you treat her.

ü  Girls with the prettiest smiles, Always seem to tell the saddest stories.

ü  Boys never realize how much one little thing can hurt a girl.

ü  A real girl is not perfect and a perfect girl is not real.

ü  You will find a girl prettier than me, smarter than me, and funnier than me, but you will never find a girl just like me.

ü  The sweetest things you can do for a girl are the little things that let her know she's in your heart and on your mind.

ü  I'm not one in a million kind of girls. I'm once in a lifetime kind of woman.

ü  A woman brought you into this world. Therefore you have no right to disrespect one.

ü  Silence is a girls loudest cry. You know she's really hurt when she starts ignoring you.

ü  Women are like stars, there are millions of them out there, but only one can make your dreams come true.

ü  A GIRL is the most beautiful part of Gods creation.

ü  If you have a good boyfriend, Don't make him pay for the mistakes that other boys made.

ü  A true lady doesn't demand, She thanks and true man doesn't promise, He commit's.

ü  Don't cry over a guy, Let a guy cry over you. Bcz girls give and forgive but boys get and forget.

ü  Boys think of girls like books. If the cover does not catch their eyes, They won't bother to read whats inside.

ü  Wait for the boy who will do anything to be your everything.

ü  If you treat her the same way you treat others, How is she supposed to know that she is special to you?

ü  If a guy doesn't get jealous when you're with other guys, He doesn't honestly care about you.

ü  If you made your girl say sorry, You did not win a fight you won a girl who really loves you.

ü  Never Judge The Beauty Of A Girl By Her Profile Picture.. Judge It By The Photos She Is Tagged In..!! ;-)

ü  Why do girls run away from people that make them happy and stay with the ones who don't.......

ü  Most guys are players until that one special girl comes along that makes them lose their game.

ü  With women the heart argues, Not the mind.

ü  Every girl deserves a guy who will say, "I can't imagine my life without you".

ü  Dear Boys I have sent you a "Friend Request" Not a "Marriage Proposal" so kindly stop over acting :p

ü  Treat her like a queen and she will treat you like a king. Treat her like a game and she will show you how it's played.

ü  He thinks he's a player, But he doesn't know she's the coach.

ü  Girls problem: They love the ones that hurt them. Boys problem: They hurt the ones they love.

ü  The problem with us girls is that we fall for boys who gives us the sweetest words they never really mean.

ü  When guys get jealous, it's kinda cute. When girls get jealous, World War III is about to start.

ü  Boys, if you pay more attention to the words of every girl's favourite songs, you'll find out everything she's too afraid to say.

ü  5 Things A Girl Could Not Live Wihout: 1. Make-up 2. Cell phone 3. Her purse 4. The mall 5. Her best friends.

ü  Boys are like songs: Some of them you like and listen to all the time, but there is that one you just can't get out of your head.

ü  Girls get butterflies. Guys get boners. Girls play hard to get...Guys play to get hard.

ü  Girls know how to fake smiles and guys know how to fake feelings.

ü  Dear boys, Please suprise us and text us first? Love every girl.

ü  A girl will not admit she's wrong because she believes her heart and her heart says she's right.

ü  Dear guys,We love when you share your feelings, it doesn't make you any less of a man, it just makes you more adorable.

ü  Boys are like busses, you wait for one for ages, then suddenly 3 come at the same time...

ü  My lips are the gun. My smile is the trigger. My kisses are the bullets. Label me a killer.

ü  If you make a boy laugh, he likes you. But if you can make him cry he loves you.

ü  If a boy wants you, nothing can keep him away. If he doesn't want you, nothing can make him stay.

ü  Boys are just like bubble gum: Sweet in the beginning but dull at the end.

ü  Im a girl. I overreact. I underestimate. I overestimate. I over think everything. I dream big. And when I say I love you, Im not lying!

ü  Most guys want to be a girl's first. Smart guys want to be her last. Lucky guys get to be both.

ü  A boy will never forget the girl he couldn't have. A girl will never forget the boy she should have had.

ü  Okay boys, 'being honest' isn't an excuse to be a douchebag.

ü  I hate boys who will continue to argue with a female. You will never win. Girls keep going until they get the last word, or piss you off.

ü  I'm the type of girl that puts on her better smile, her better outfit, and better attitude and shows him what he left behind.

ü  Some guys say that natural girls are best, yet when a pouty, fake comes along...they start drooling.

ü  Fellas: The most precious gift you can give a girl is the gift of your time and attention.

ü  I hate boys, most of them don't know how much one word can hurt a girl.

ü  Girls go from 'I hate boys, they are all the same' to Oh I love him he gonna be my husband' in a week and wonder why they always single...

ü  Nothing is sexier than a girl who knows how to take control.

ü  Touch her heart....not her body. Steal her attention...not her virginity. Make her smile....don't waste her tears.

ü  I'm a girl but I'd rather hang out with boys because it is less drama.

ü  I hate boys who can't treat their girls right, disrespect their mom's, don't want a job and want to smoke to fit in.

ü  I hate boys who think they can get any girl.

ü  Girls work on their looks, not their minds, because they know boys are dumb, not blind.

ü  I have learned that it is not what i have in my life but who I have in my life that counts. Good Morning and Have a good day.

ü  Dear boyfriend, Your wallet was getting fat so I thought I`d take it out for some exercise. Sincerely, Girlfriend.

ü  I'm a girl Im allowed to change my mind every second.

ü  A boy makes his girl jealous of other woman. A gentleman makes other women jealous of his girl.

ü  God made woman beautiful and foolish; beautiful, that man might love her and foolish, that she might love him.

ü  No matter how skinny, fat, ugly, or pretty. She's a girl, and you have to respect that.

ü  If you can make a girl laugh, you can make her do anything.

ü  Respect her like your mother, protect her like your daughter & love her like your wife.

ü  I'm his first and last. He is my one and only.

ü  Women worry about the things that men forget. Men worry about the things that women remember.

ü  Girls want a lot of things from one guy. Conversely, guys want one thing from a lot of girls.

ü  Girls are like internet domain names...... The ones I like are already taken.

ü  I Like to study .... arithmetic, NO .... world history, NO .... chemistry, NO .... GIRLS, YES!!!

ü  Girls are like roads more the curves more the dangerous they are.

ü  Guys have no ideas how long something they said can stay in a girl's mind.

ü  The problem of being a good guy ... Its that the bad ones get the girls.

ü  Men always want to be a woman's first love – women like to be a man's last romance.

ü  Love is the whole history of a woman's life, it is but an episode in a man's.

ü  Boys are great, Every girl should have one.

ü  I am a girl who needs to stay strong no matter what happens:)

ü  Tell her she's beautiful, not HOT. she's a girl not a cup of tea.

ü  A girl doesn't need to tell you how she feels. Its written all over the way she behaves when you are around.

ü  Good girls go to Heaven, bad girls just make you FEEL like you're in Heaven.

ü  Message to my ex: Roses are Red Violets are Blue So glad I finally realized I'm better off without you!

ü  Love is when you fall asleep in his arms and wake up in his dreams.







No comments

Post a Comment