Tuesday, January 24, 2017

Heart Touching Status & Quotes ➸

❋  Heart Touching  status & Quotes! ·         QUIET! I can't hear you & all the voices in my head at the sa... thumbnail 1 summary




❋ Heart Touching status & Quotes!




·        QUIET! I can't hear you & all the voices in my head at the same time!

·        Success always hugs you in private... but failure always slaps you in the public ! that's life.

·        Sometimes you have to know when to stop hoping :-(

·        Is having one of those days where they feels like they can't do anything right.

·        How did I go from being so happy, to so sad...

·        What's the point in all this screaming, no one's Listening any way.

·        Is feeling like the weight of the world is sitting on their shoulders.

·        One morning you wake up afraid to live.

·        Why am i so afraid to lose you when you are not even mine?

·        There is no hurt in this world worse then feeling like they just doesn't give a F..bad..!

·        First time I cut was just to feel the pain, Strange because I didn't feel a thing.

·        I hate being broken. I hate that i cannot go back.

·        I like having low self-esteem it makes me feel special.

·        Sometimes the people that u don't want to get hurt doesn't care if they hurt you.

·        She was a girl who knew how to be happy even when she was sad and that's important you know.

·        Its better to be lonely then to be played by wrong people.

·        It's sad to be happy alone.

·        One Of The Hardest Things To Do.Is To Delete Old Messages That Once Meant A Lot To You.

·        I never knew that one singe blade could mess up my life..

·        You can love someone so much but you can never love people as much as you can miss them.

·        If you really love that person, learn to wait. Maybe you're not meant to be together today but meant to be in the future.

·        During the day I keep myself busy and sometimes time passes. But at night, I really miss you.

·        I miss your cuddles, I miss your kisses but most of all I miss you! the love I have will never change as each day goes by I will love you till the day I die.

·        I heard someone whisper your name but when I turned around to see who it was, I was alone then I realized that it was my heart telling me that I miss you.

·        Missing someone is your heart's way of reminding you that you love them.

·        When I miss you I re-read our old conversations and smile like an idiot.



·        When I close my eyes I see you, when I open my eyes I miss you.

·        When I miss you it seems every song I listen to is about you.

·        I'll miss you forever like the starts miss the sun in the morning skies.

·        You aren't the person I knew back then.

·        The greatest pain that comes from love is loving someone you can never have.

·        It's never going to be the same again. And that's whats killing me.

·        Some of us are just trying to get through the day without falling apart.

·        The higher you climb on love's ladder, the harder you fall.

·        I'm invisible,until someone needs me.

·        Going to keep all secrets to myself since some people i can't trust :'(

·        Why be mean to animals when they treat u better then people

·        There is no point in crying, the tears wont bring you back to me.

·        It's not how tragically we suffer but how miracously we live.

·        Sometimes it's better to be alone. Nobody can hurt you!

·        I'm freezing, I'm starving, I'm bleeding to death, Everything's fine..

·        The only way is to move on, because if you don't you'll be suck where you are.

·        The pain is there to remind me that I'm still alive.

·        The have no idea what a bottomless pit of misery I am.

·        I feel crappy inside, like something just broke.

·        Tears are prayers too. They travel to God when we can't speak.




·        The skin of a scar is stronger than the original, less aware of pain...

·        Sometimes people have to cry out all their tears, to make room for a heart full of smiles.

·        Love can't be found Where it doesn't exist ..

·        Love is like a rubber band held at both ends by two people. When one leaves... it hurts the other.

·        We write our own chapters on love, it's up to us how we turn these pages.

·        Keep this heart with you always as a reminder that I will always love you.

·        You know you really love someone when you can't hate them for breaking your heart.

·        True Love never dies it only gets stronger with time. <3

·        One day you'll meet someone who doesn't care about your past because they want to be with you in future.

·        Whatever our souls are made of, HIS and Mine are the SAME. - Emily Bronte

·        LOVE is not free the price is your heart. <3

·        Don't be much closer to anybody because a small change in their behavior hurts a lot...

·        Never Forget who was there for you when no one else was.

·        If you're mine, you're only mine, I don't like sharing.

·        A beautiful face doesn't mean anything without a beautiful heart.

·        Every day, I am acting like I am okay but you'll never know the truth.

·        Don't make me your option, when I have made you my priority.

·        I never feel alone, because loneliness is always with me..

·        LOVE, love quotes, heart touching quotes

·        I wish I could ignore you, the way you ignore me.
·        I just want you, that's all.

·        I care too much that's the problem L.

·        Without communication there is no relationship. Without respect, there is no love. Without trust, there is no reason to continue.

·        Every text I get, I hope it's from you.

·        The past cannot be changed, edited, deleted or forgotten. just accept it and move on.

·        Sometimes the hardest thing and the right thing are the same.

·        A pretty face is nothing if you have an ugly heart.

·        Find someone who can change your life, not your relationship status.

·        A silent hug means a thousand words to the unhappy heart.

·        There is always someone who cares for you without your knowledge.

·        It's better to be alone NOBODY can hurt you.

·        The people who hide their feelings usually care the most!!!

·        Sometimes your heart needs more time to accept what you mind already knows.

·        I know my silence and my tears will heal my pain one day.

·        It seems to me that the harder I try the harder I fall.


·        Loneliness is the human condition. No one is ever going to fill that space.

·        I hate when people say they miss you, but don't make a effort to speak to you or see you.!!

·        I won't leave a note for anyone to find tomorrow they will know what I've done here tonight.

·        The sad part isn't that we never talk, its that we used to talk everyday.

·        The hardest part about loving someone, is watching that person love another person.

·        A beautiful dress can change the personality but beautiful behavior can change the Life!!


·        Only you can put a smile on my face when i'm sad...

·        Life's so shit it makes wot comes out the dog's ass look good!

·        Look at me. You may think you see who I really am, but you'll never know me.

·        Those who say sunshine brings happiness have never danced in the rain.

·        It isn't the bad memories that make you sad, but the best ones that you can't bring it back ..

·        Sometimes there is so much we feel but so little we can say.

·        You must be, said the Cat. or you wouldn't have come here.

·        Is finally driven to the point were they finds comfort in lies and shuns the truth.

·        The deepest people are the ones who've been hurt the most.

·        How did we go from talking everyday to strangers?

·        I hate the moment when suddenly my anger turns into tears..

·        Live life to express NOT to IMPRESS

·        Is so sad to see vacation go, it's back to school tomorrow! =(

·        I tried to forget you, but the harder I tried, the more I thought about you.

·        Everybody knows that something's wrong but nobody knows what's going on.

·        The sky isn't always blue. The sun doesn't always shine. So it's okay to fall apart sometimes.

·        If you're going to make me cry, at least be there to wipe away the tears :'(

·        I have to cut because it's the only way I can smile.

·        A great many people have a soldier's stomach - everything they eat goes to the front.

·        I cry then I cut, then I cry again, it never ends.

·        My two most HATED words..'I PROMISE'..It doesn't mean $hit to me!

·        I don't usually sleep enough, but when I do, it's still not enough.

·        Maybe I am crazy but laughing makes the pain pass by.

·        1 day you will see what you lost. 1 day I'll see what I gained.

·        How can I go back to where the smile i had was real.

·        The loss of a loved one is one of the most tragic and devastating things a person could endure.

·        Be patient and tough, some day this pain will be useful to you.

·        Some people try to understand, but nobody can know what living like this is like.

·        Some nights I burn in the fire of my own thoughts.

·        Life and death are balanced on the edge of a razor.

·        When You Sit Alone... You Sit With Your Past ... :(

·        Reality has exiled me, I am no longer bound by it's laws.

·        I will wait till the day I can forget YOU or the day you realize you can't forget Me.

·        Sometimes you need to run away just to see who will follow you.

·        I'm tired of everyone telling me about their special person when I desperately want one of my own.

·        The worst missing is missing your own self which you used to be once upon a time...

·        Let no one think I gave in.


No comments

Post a Comment