Wednesday, December 28, 2016

Attitude status & Quotes ➸

❋  Attitude  status & Quotes! »         Your attitude can make all the difference in how your day will begin and end... thumbnail 1 summary









❋ Attitude status & Quotes!




»       Your attitude can make all the difference in how your day will begin and end.

»       There is no market for your emotions, So never advertise your feelings, just display your attitude.

»       If you can't handle me at my worst, then you don't deserve me at my best. if you can't accept my past, then you won't see yourself in my future.

»       Attitudes have the power to lift us up or tear us down.

»       I Refuse To Have A Battle Of Wits With An Unarmed Person.

»       I have attitude for those who force me to show them :D

»       You can help someone with low self-esteem, but is almost impossible to help someone with a negative attitude.

»       You say I have a bad attitude, guess what? My attitude is a result of your actions!! Change your actions and I will change my attitude :o )

»       If you want to cry, use a tissue... not your status...!! :D :P

»       In language learning, it is attitude, not aptitude, that determines success.

»       Nothing can stop the man with the right mental attitude from achieving his goal; nothing on earth can help the man with the wrong mental attitude. - Thomas Jefferson

»       Excellence is not a skill. It is an attitude.

»       Alter your attitude and you can alter your life.

»       My Attitude :- Dont mess wid me m too bad... Bcoz u cnt handle my goodness ...!!

»       AtTitUdE is the result on uR aCtiOn.. So, if eu doN't LyK mY aTtItUdE.. BLam uRsLf

»       My life, my rule, that's my attitude..

»       Forget the haters...cause some body loves you

»       I am hot dude with cool attitude

»       My attitude is based on how you treat me.

»       Please don't interrupt me while I'm ignoring you

»       It's not my attitude it's my style

»       People with status don't need status...




»       Be the Best Version of yourself...

»       I AM WHAT I AM...your approval isn't needed and it wasn't never asked! Sorry

»       hate me? don't care? love me? love you too?think I'm a bitchy? fuck off?

»       I enjoy when people show Attitude to me because it shows that they need an Attitude to impress me!

I have a new theory in life...what other people think of me is truly none of my business!


»       Love me ?? Great. Hate me ?? Even Better. Don't know me ?? Don't judge me !!

»       i am what i am.. i will never try to be some one else.

»       i don't have an attitude problem. You have a problem with my attitude : ) Don't like it get over it Lol

»       Don't hate me, just get to know me first!

»       My life, My rules My Attitude!!!

»       Life without mistakes is like, education without books.

»       They say "don't drink and drive". Well.... yesterday I was drinking a juice box while riding my tricycle. Yeah. I'm a badass.

»       I'm pretty sure the whole "ladies first" thing was created by a guy just to check out ass.

»       It is sad but truthful that some people simply grow old, but they never grow UP!

»       I'm that ugly I asked myself out and I said no.

»       I don't insult people , I just describe them

»       Cool Status For Whatsapp :

»       Always trying to cool my self

»       People with status don't need status...

»       Many a man owes his success to his first wife and his second wife to his success.

»       Be a girl with a mind, a bitch with an attitude, and a lady with class.

»       It's the good girls who keep diaries;the bad girls never have the time.I dint change, i just grew up. You should try it once ;)

»       I dint change, i just grew up. You should try it once ;)

»       "I don't insult people, I just describe them"

»       People say me bad.....trust me i am the worst.

»       My Attitude is my born gift and nobody take from me.

»       Me.....myself...and I..!!


»       Being glamorous Is not a crime.

»       I don't have an Attitude.... just a Personality that you can't handle it.

»       A positive attitude can really make dreams come true grin emoticon - it did for me.

»       Sometimes you have to just move forward, and move on. No doubts, no questions and no looking back... Just move on.

»       I'm sorry I mistook all our laughs, long nights, sweet texts & inside jokes as you caring. I'll think twice before wasting my time again.

»       I Don't Care About Popularity. I Live In Reality. Based On Originality. Forget Looks. I Respect Personality

»       I'm that ugly I asked myself out and I said no.

»       Free your heart from any hatred. Free your mind from any worries. Live simply. Give more. Expect less.

»       People with high ego and unnecessary attitude deserves the standing ovation of the tallest finger...

»       I never prove to be good enough.. For every one...! But I'm the best for them who understand me..:)

»       I'm nobody's second option. better you either CHOOSE me, or you lose me... :/

»       Don't make a girl fall for you if you have no intention of catching HER. :-)

»       I'm not going to feel sorry for myself anymore.If you were stupid enough to walk away, I'll be smart enough to let you go.

»       There is no market for YOUR EMOTIONS, so never advertise your FEELINGS just display YOUR ATTITUDE.,.

»       Beauty is skin deep but attitude is to the bone

»       I don't insult people, I just describe them

»       I Am Not Special, I Am Just Limited Edition :P

»       I hate when people look at my phone while I'm typing. It's not that I have something to hide... It's just none of their damn business :/

»       Stop checking my status ! Go Get A Life :P

»       When Sum One Hates You for no reason.... Give them a reason :P :D

»       "My attitude depends on the people in front of me...."

»       My heart is stolen...can I check your bra...

»       Two fundamentals of cool life – Walk like you are the king OR walk like you don't care,who is the king.

»       Please don't get confused between my personality & my attitude My personality is who I am & my attitude depends on who you are!"

»       Smile in front of people who hate you... Ur happiness kills them..

»       Someone Asked me what is UR attitude...... then i simply replied... "BEING SINGLE IS MY ATTITUDE..."

»       I have a new theory in life...what other people think of me is truly none of my business!...

»       People say nothing's impossible, but I do nothing everyday"..

»       I wish I could record my dreams and watch them later...

»       Attitude is like underwear Don't show it just wore it...!

»       I don't have time to hate people,who hate me.because, I'm too busy in loving people who love me.

»       M sorry did i give u d impression that i give a damn abt u???

»       I am single because God is busy writing the best love story for me...Hey I found your nose, it was in my business again.

»       Hey I found your nose, it was in my business again.

»       Don't Copy My Style.

»       Don't need to explain myself, I know I'm right.

»       I hate when people look at my phone while I'm typing. It's not that I have something to hide... It's just none of their damn business :/

»       If you are good at something, never do it for free :D

»       If you love someone set them free. If they come back, set them on fire.. ;) :D



»       Someone asked me what is UR attitude... then i simply replied "BEING SINGLE IS MY ATTITUDE..."










No comments

Post a Comment